Newly Qualified Social Worker - Children In Need - Derbyshire
Qualified Social Worker - Children In Need - Derbyshire
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Children In Need Team within the Social Care industry in Derbyshire. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels. The Qualified Social Worker - Children In Need vacancy in Derbyshire will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Investigation and assessment, following referrals to the service.
- Report Writing
- Working With PLO (Public Law Outline)
- Attending Child Protection meetings, Case Conferences and LAC reviews.
- Utilise Children In Need plans to work directly with Children
- Court Reports
- Section 47's
- Core Assessments
- Manage a caseload
- Placement experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker - Children In Need Team within the UK Social Care industry.
- HCPC Registration
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Children In Need vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Derbyshire, please email your updated CV to us or contact Danny Evans for more information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'