We are currently looking for a newly qualified teacher, whether you have studied a PGCE/B.Ed or completed the Schools Direct program, to start work for us in September 2017. There will be opportunities for daily supply in primary schools which builds your experience and confidence, as well as longer term placements which can sometimes lead to completion of some, or all of your Induction year.
Academics can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay with a choice of payroll systems.
- Interview and lesson observation preparation.
- A meeting with your consultant, so that we can ensure you get the most out of your supply experience!
- Free and subsidised CPD courses including Child Protection, plus many more.
- A friendly and supportive team.
- Refer a friend incentives.
- Guaranteed work scheme also available.
- Local work across the Wirral, Ellesmere Port and Chester.
If you would like to register with an agency that focuses on your individual needs, simply contact us on the details below. We will be in touch over the summer break and we look forward to hearing from you!
- early years
- key stage 2
- key stage
- newly qualfied
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job