Newly Qualified Audit Senior
£negotiable + excellent benefits
M4 specialist recruitment are delighted to be working with a friendly and rewarding accountancy firm based on the outskirts of Southampton who are currently seeking an Audit senior, either newly qualified or previous experience of working within a mid-tier accountancy firm.
- Take ownership of audits and accounts preparation work for clients assigned to you.
- Plan, review and finalisation of audits and accounts preparation assignments
- Monitor budgets and understand commercial aspects
- Tailor work programmes to suit client and business environment and risks
- Identify cross selling opportunities.
- Someone who is going to contribute to our ongoing success.
- Dynamic, intelligent and confident, and team oriented
- Good communicator
- Dependable, personable and good at building relationships
- Proud of your standard of work
- ACCA / ACA qualified
- Car owner and a full UK valid driving licence
- Bonus package
- Flexible working
- Free parking onsite.
- Company pension scheme and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Social events throughout the year such as an annual summer party, a Christmas party, 6 a side football games as well as go-karting, charity fun runs, golf afternoons and curry nights
For more information please contact M4 specialist recruitment. M4 Specialist are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
- JOB TITLE: Audit
- SECTOR: Accountancy
- LOCATION: Southampton
- SALARY: £Negotiable
- JOB TYPE: Perm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"