Newly Qualified Accountant, Regulatory Reporting, Excel
Tier One Investment Bank is looking to appoint a Newly Qualified Accountant to its regulatory reporting team in Central London on a contract basis. The team plays a key role in the UK Regulatory Reporting performing the tasks and functions in an efficient manner in line with time frames agreed.
An indication of some key tasks you will be allocated/contribute to as part of the team are noted below:
- Responsibilities in connection with the preparation and distribution of the daily and monthly calculation of regulatory capital and the preparation and submission of the quarterly regulatory returns to the PRA and the FCA for key UK regulated entities
- Performing analysis on capital movements, liaising with the business and support functions to understand the results, conducting appropriate due diligence and articulating the conclusions with sufficient detail and evidence.
- Support the preparation of external and internal requests in respect of regulatory information
- Participate, as required, in assignments to identify and implement improvements to the process and control framework within which the group operates
You will also be expected to:
- Create and foster strong working relationships within the team; and as required, across the wider organization, particularly with Finance, Risk, the Business and Technology to facilitate better interaction and connectedness
- Build a working knowledge of the key systems, technology and infrastructure utilised by the group
- Establish and continuously develop your understanding of the business conducted by the key regulated entities including forming a working knowledge of products traded and services executed to assist in performing useful and informed analysis of the regulatory information
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times and work diligently as a key member of the team advising multiple functions across the organization, including senior management, on regulatory capital information
- Proactively build and develop your knowledge of the regulatory framework, rules and potential developments
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on or email on martin.boulton @ pontoonsolutions.com
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
- Regulatory Reporting