KennedyPearce Consulting are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join a leading investment firm. This business had exposure to multiple countries and has a fantastic portfolio of varied funds. They have good future progression opportunities for staff members and a fantastic financial package. You will be reporting in to the FC and have excellent exposure to the rest of the business.
Ideally we are seeking a candidate who is 1-2 years post qualified who has had previous financial services exposure.
Job Duties Include:
- Working within a team to produce monthly consolidated management accounts.
- Reviewing and analysing management accounts from other group entities.
- Preparing and/or reviewing VAT returns.
- Performance of monthly and quarterly review controls over financial data in the accounting system.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual statutory accounts under FRS102.
- Working with auditors for the interim audits and year-end audit.
- Answering queries from various stakeholders.
As the ideal candidate you will be ACA/ACCA/ CIMA qualified with prior exposure to a finance function within a leading firm/ financial services business.
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch with Olivia Power either by calling or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job