Newly accredited Gas Engineer
Staff Partners are working in partnership with a UK leader specialising in supplying and installing gas and electrical appliances nationwide.
The business continues to grow and as a result we are looking for qualified gas engineers to operate from various depots across the south of England.
As an Appliance Installer you will be given set routes each day to install cooker and integrated appliances within customers properties. You will not be required to drive the route as you will form part of a team of 2!
This role would suit any Gas Engineers/newly qualified gas engineers who have just 1 years experience and looking to excel within the industry.
• Confidently fit new gas and electric appliances
• Excellent customer service skills
• Be able to explain the use of the product to the customer
You only need to commit to 3 days a week allowing you to do your own work too!!!
You will need:
• ACS Qualifications (or equivalent) in Essential Gas Safety Domestic (CCN1), Gas Cookers and Ranges (CKR1)
• Proven experience in installing Gas Cookers
• To take pride in what you do and provide excellent service
Get in touch!!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'