We are looking for a very talented, enthusiastic Sales Administrator who will already have recent experience working within a dealership. Kerridge experience is essential. You must have superb communication and customer service skills and be organized and efficient with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work within specified guidelines.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
• To ensure invoices and taxing vehicles are completed accurately and on time.
• To create vehicle and customer records facilitating the development of an accurate, clean customer database and vehicle history.
• To continuously deliver the highest level of satisfaction to internal and external customers.
• Order processing the cars sold
• Vehicle taxing
• Updating the customer database of Vehicle history and point of delivery
• Using our internal systems to log activity
You will have
• Previous experience within a Vehicle Administrator role in a dealership
• High attention to detail
• Excellent organisation skills to deal with a large administration workload
• Friendly expert with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experienced within Kerridge
• You must be PC literate with a working knowledge of administration procedures
• A flexible approach to your duties and a willingness to learn are essential to your success
• Previous experience within the motor trade would be advantageous although not essential
As you would expect with any retail business we are open when our customers want to come and see us. You can also expect
• 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
• comprehensive on-going training
• career progression
a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including
• voucher scheme
• share incentive plan
• discount in major UK retailers
• a pension scheme