New & Used Car Sales Manager
Alecto Recruitment are actively seeking an experienced New & Used Car Sales Manager to work with a well known franchise dealership based in Hemel Hempstead.
Our client are industry leaders for investing into the progression and training of its staff, so you can expect a professional but friendly working environment.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to the General Manager, your primary responsibility will be to maximise the sales and profitability of new vehicles and associated products. You also be responsible for:
- Achieving outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Developing, managing and refining used vehicle sales policies.
- Ensuring the optimum stock of vehicles.
- Assisting the General Manager in maintaining franchise operational standards.
Who are we looking for?
The successful Car Sales Manager will have a proven track record in the retail motor industry and exceptional sales and marketing skills. This is a great stepping stone opportunity for an experienced and motivated Automotive Sales Controller or Sales Manager. As a minimum standard you will:
- Have knowledge of modern business methods within a franchise dealership.
- Hold a successful track record of coaching and mentoring a successful sales team.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Ideally have knowledge of Pinewood.
- £35,000 - £50,000 OTE
- Company Car
- 22 days holiday
- Workplace pension
- Staff discounts
- 09:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday
- One day off in the week in lieu if Saturday worked.
We are looking for an experienced automotive professional who has the knowledge, skills, experience and outstanding track record to provide our customers with outstanding service. If you believe that this could be the ideal role for you please do not hesitate in applying.
| | £150.00 Referral fee for anyone you recommend that we place into a new role.
- Vehicle Technician
- Service Advisor
- Motor Mechanic
- Senior Technician
- MOT Testing
- Diagnostic Technician
- Service Technician
- Master Technician
- Warranty Admin
- Car dealership
- Motor Repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job