NEW Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role - FRG
NEW Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role - Frank Recruitment Group - GBP 17,500k - GBP 20,000k
NEW Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role - GBP 17,500k - GBP 20,000k, Basic Salary, With Uncapped Commission, monthly Lunch Clubs, a variety of fantastic holiday incentives and progression opportunities.
Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning global recruitment firm, specialising in niche IT sectors. We have offices in Europe, USA, Singapore and Australia. We are growing at a substantial rate and as a result we need driven personalities to make money and progress in their prosperous career.
We organically grow our managers and believe in investing in people to take the business to the next step. There is no other business in the market that can promise you that if you are good enough, you will be progressed into a position of trust as 90% of our management structure at the moment is home grown.
Rewards On Offer:
- Company nights out & more
- Weekends away (most recently South Africa this year) all expenses paid.
- Fine dining at upscale restaurants on monthly 'lunch clubs' where you are taken to the finest restaurants in town all paid for by one of the Directors.
- Exclusive event hospitality (Newcastle United games)
What We Expect From You:
Previous recruitment experience is advantageous but not a requirement. As long as you are:
- Excellent communication skills
- Graduate calibre candidate
- Highly driven
How to apply?
Send your CV to and speak to Abby Clark today.
Recruitment / Recruiter / Trainee / Graduate / Consultant / Headhunting / Head-hunter / Sales / Business Development / Newcastle Upon Tyne / Durham / Sunderland / North East / Tyne& Wear / Tyneside / Chester-Le-Street
- Recruitment / Recruiter / Trainee / Graduate / Consultant / Headhunting / Head-hunter / Sales / Business Development / Newcastle Upon Tyne / Durham /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'