In this role as a qualified social worker you will be required to:
- Communicate effectively with children, adults and external organisations such as education teams, court teams and police teams.
- Manage a busy caseload and implement effective care plans.
- Comply with all legislative framework and deal with sensitive information in an appropriate manner.
What we are looking for:
- Social workers who have 2+ years experience in LAC teams, Child Protection and/or Safeguarding.
- A social worker who can show a passion for the job and who has a real desire to help improve the lives of vulnerable children.
- Someone who can work independently, analyse situations and make informed decisions to recommend the best course of action.
- Someone with excellent observation and assessment skills.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply by contacting Nuala Connolly on or email
In return Medicare first can offer the following:
- Excellent rates of pay from £20-£30 per hour (depending on experience).
- A dedicated consultant who will work closely with you to find the right role.
- Full support before, during and after placement.
- Referral scheme of £250 for each applicant referred and successfully placed with Medicare.
- A £200 find your own job bonus.
- A new exciting reward and benefits scheme will be rolled out later in 2018. Details will follow.