We are currently looking for a Transfers Assistant to join our client, a well-respected wealth management firm located in Bristol.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the production and maintenance of support records as well as for the transfer and movement of all stock.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Updating Altimis
- Timely transfer in and out of all stock
- Production and maintenance of records
- Liaising with executives, registrars and operations staff
- Matching and lodgement of paperwork
- Setting and agreeing settlement dates with relevant parties
- Analytical and problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High attention to detail and ability to make decisions
- Ability to prioritise and manage daily workload to tight deadlines
- Ensure high level of professionalism at all times
- Flexible approach to work hours
If you’d like to find out more about this role, please get in touch with an updated version of your CV.
- Communication Skills