The right person will be rewarded with a salary of between £20-26k, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday, with the option to purchase more if required, company pension scheme, PMI, income protection, discounted gym memberships, travel insurance, childcare, retail vouchers and much more.
Main duties include:
• To attend Trustee Meetings and or Administration Meeting with Clients.
• Where relevant, be responsible for the monthly/quarterly billing of your allocated client portfolio to ensure that additional adhoc work is billed appropriately in line with contractual obligations. attend Trustee Meetings and or Administration Meeting with Clients.
• Take responsibility for the allocation and management of work in the team covering member, client and scheme processes.
• Ensure processes are adhered to and support any review to maintain best practice, drive continual improvement
• Client and trustee liaison experience.
• Ability to check pensions calculations to a high standard of accuracy.
• Full understanding of member calculation processes. Advanced technical expert for the team(s) on scheme knowledge, scheme types and governing legislation issues.
• In depth knowledge of UK pensions legislation.
• Ability to communicate with impact to clients, Trustees and members.
• Relevant Professional Qualification or working towards.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job