Able to demonstrate previous Sales Support experience within an IFA, you will be joining part of a growing and dynamic Award Winning Employer.
You will be part of a large sales support and Paraplanner team in Glasgow City centre who provide administration and sales support to consultants.
Whilst compliance is a big part of the job, being pro-active in supporting Consultants working with clients across the region, your varied day will include:
• Requesting and checking quotations using e-platforms.
• Processing “new business”, ensuring checks have been completed in readiness to submit proposals to the provider
• Monitoring new business pipeline through to completion
• Handling general “after-sales” enquiries, including general support to Consultants, Preparation of Valuations, Change of Address/Agency/Name; Surrenders/Withdrawals; Death Claims; Maturities and Policy Information for Providers.
• Diary and appointment management
• General Administration such as preparing letters to clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a large highly specialist team within an organisation that can offer a modern and contemporary working environment.
You will have:
• Previous sales support administration experience gained from within an IFA environment.
• Excellent IT skills (Fully proficient with Microsoft Office) and a good standard of education
• A good working knowledge of Intelligent office would be highly advantageous
• A methodical, systematic and very organised approach, able to co-ordinate and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
You will be:
• Extremely well organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A flexible team player who thrives in a fast paced working environment
• Able to multi-task, possessing excellent attention to detail and used to working to tight deadlines.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job