Looking to work for a global business who are leaders in their market?
Our client based in the centre of Morecambe is looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to join their dynamic, friendly team on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be responsible for building strong relationships and providing solutions for customers in order to further grow and develop the business.
This is an exciting, rare and varied opportunity and in return you will be offered a copetitive salary plus bonuses and other excellent benefits
- Providing after sales care for customers and monitoring progress in order to maintain the highest levels of service for both new and existing customers
- Account management; acting as the sole point of contact for your account holders
- Retention and growth of accounts, working towards targets in order to grow the business
- Sending contracts and introductory packs to new customers
- Carrying out reviews with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the service they are receiving
- Reviewing performance and customer feedback, and analysing trends and revenue in order to create action plans to produce long term improvements
- Ensuring that financial targets are hit
- Educating customers with regards to compliance and regulations
- Ensuring that accounts are kept up to date and accurate
- Coordination and planning of customer projects such as events and bespoke products
The ideal candidate will be determined and self-motivated with strong negotiation and analytical skills. Confidence in building strong, sustainable working relationships is essential, as is the ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure.
Experience in the following is preferred:
- Use of Microsoft Office programs
- Field sales
- Working towards strict targets and KPIs
- Strong financial acumen
Does this sound like the perfect role for you?
Apply below to register your interest now, or call Rachael on 01524 380229, or email your CV to Rachael.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job