We have an opportunity available for an experienced Administrator to join a high-profile Investment firm in central Bristol.
Duties will include:
- Answer incoming telephone calls, answering enquiries, taking messages and passing on where appropriate
- Maintain Manager and team diary, including arranging meetings and organising travel
- Preparation of Manager and team expenses
- Cheque requisition/ BACS and CHAPS payments
- Client account opening, transfers closures and amendments, including reviewing documentation and client contracts
- Dispatching contract notes
- Loading stock onto the valuation system
- Deal with commission queries
- Deal with probate and subsequent estate distribution
- Monitor overdrawn accounts
- Maintenance of client Investment Data
- Liaison with external parties such as Brokers and IFA’s regarding client information
- Collate and produce valuations, statements and cover letters on an ad-hoc and quarterly basis
- Collate and send out accounts packages on an annual basis
- Generate mail merges for clients with ISAs and distribute transfer forms to the client
- Create and amend client presentation and meeting packs
- Data maintenance in RID and ROD systems
- Provide support to other departmental administration and staff as required
This is a full time, permanent role.
salary up to £25,000 per annum.
Apply today for further information