New Product Manager / Product Management / Product Owner / Software Development
The UK's leading supplier of print and online homeowner manuals to the residential property market is looking for a New Product Manager with experience and knowledge of the software development life cycle to join their team based in Eastleigh.
You'll be part of a creative and innovative culture, working closely with product managers, software engineers, operations, sales and marketing teams and external customers to ensure that product changes and innovations are translated into user stories.
- Building, testing and launching new products and features
- Defining and articulating features, user stories and prioritising the product backlog
- Working with the development team
- Working with stakeholders - understanding, documenting and fixing live issues
- Representing the customer and the business throughout the process of defining, designing and building solutions
- Investigating and resolving all queries
- Bachelor degree in Business or Information Management
- Experience and knowledge of software development life cycle
- Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Experience in a Scrum or other agile environment
- Analytical and creative thinking to provide solutions to problems
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships, confident and able to hold your own with clients and colleagues
- Enjoy a challenge and working in a fast-paced team environment
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + commission + job mentoring + training allowance + pension + childcare vouchers + employee reward scheme + fun and friendly office environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with ambitious growth plans where you will be instrumental in creating and establishing related verticals and further developing their online presence.
If you have the experience, enjoy a challenge and want to work in a fast-paced team environment where you can really make the role your own, our client would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
- New Product Manager / Product Management / Product Owner / Software Development