We have an excellent opportunity to work for our food/pharmaceutical client based just outside of Peterborough. We are looking for candidates with NPD experience that want to be part of a small and friendly team, this is a great opportunity to be a key player in developing new products. My client is offering a competitive package for the right candidate.
- To develop new products against customer briefs and in line with production requirements
- Update and maintain new and current specification
- Manage and the NPD Process
- Devise, plan and organise their own work, and the work of any assistants
- Translate vitamin, mineral and nutritional requirements into raw material components and dosages.
- Create formulations and identify process requirements to satisfy the functional and commercial needs of the brief.
- Organise scale up and production trials.
- Check relevant legislation and determine how to assure compliance with any development brief.
- Develop and maintain specifications.
- Releasing of printed artwork ensuring compliance with approved artwork and labelling regulations.
- Evaluate raw materials as potential components in development products
- Blend components to formulate the required products
- Investigate processes relevant to their development portfolio
- Participate in scale up and production trials
A full job description will be supplied upon successful application. This role is commutable from Stamford, Peterborough, Grantham, Market Deeping, Spalding