New Product Development Assistant
Based in Llantrisant
Hours: Mon - Fri (8.00am - 5pm)
Salary: £7.80 p/hr
My client based just off the M4 corridor is looking to recruit a Kitchen Assistant to be part of the New Product Development team. To be considered for this role you must have experience of working in the Food Industry , either on the shop floor or in a Quality Assurance role. They are a leading manufacturer , using cutting edge technology and methods to develop their high quality product.
- Have experience of working in the FMCG Industry, preferably in a chilled food environment
- Be meticulous in your work with good attention to detail
- Have basic knowledge of HACCP and confident using MS Office Packages
- Be flexible towards working hours and be able to stay later when required.
- Hold a full driving license
If the sound of the above excites you and you meet the requirements this could be the perfect opportunity for you . In addition to being part of a highly skilled team you will be given first class training and development opportunities. The company invest heavily in all their employees and encourage staff to progress internally.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to
Opportunities in other areas of the business
- quality control
- Quality assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job