Are you an innovation whizz with a passion for all things food?
Our clients are an industry leading food importer and manufacture with over 100 years food industry experience.
- Drive and deliver innovation with agreed medium/long-term business strategies.
- Develop products and processes that allow the business to remain industry leaders.
- Develop detailed briefs with clear RTBs, rationale, feasibility and potential margin potential - to present to Senior Business Managers for approval ahead of project commitment - including highlighting any potential Capex requirements.
- Oversee innovation projects from concept to launch.
- Engage with customers to ascertain potential/appetite for innovation opportunities.
- Brief development.
- Lead tasting panels.
- Lead factory product trails for new innovations.
- Source and verify the feasibility of raw materials.
- Support or lead specific business innovation projects.
- Liase with all other departments.
- Background in technical/quality/NPD with innovation experience
- Understanding health/nutritional/dietary benefits of products to be suggested or presented to the customer.
- Project management skills; flexible to travel and attend launches outside normal office hours
- Experience in a similar role within a food/ beverages manufacture environment
- Food science/technology/nutrition, Product design Graduate or a foodie / passionate cook with Chef background or experience (Prefferable).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"