As a global business operating in over 50 countries, we are privately owned and have invested heavily in product development and have plans for significant growth. As a world leader we create bespoke campaigns for some of the world’s biggest retailers. With offices across Europe, Asia and the US, we’re still growing fast, with lots more to come
Entrepreneurship is expected and relished within this global business. Do you want to be part of something where you will be personally responsible for helping deliver those numbers! They are always looking for innovative NPD ideas to drive the business forward….. that’s where you come in!
Reporting to the General Manager.
- Build and lead the development of new products, and a range of innovation projects, managing the critical path from ideation stage through to launch.
- Understanding insights / category trends and marketing trends.
- Creating very detailed brief for quality team and working on the creative to support and selling in the ranges with sales.
- Understand the complexities of product launches including the importance of packaging.
- Ensure projects run on time managing budget and time constraints.
- Be an accomplished new product or retail buying professional who is extremely passionate about retail success
- Have a solid concept to launch experience along with great technical and commercial awareness.
- Excel in all aspects of NPD, along with excellent project management skills.
- Be decisive, proactive have with a strong customer focus and the ability to influence at all levels.
- Be encouraged to have "blue sky thinking" and an innovative mind set.
If you are looking for a new challenge where you can really drive and influence innovation with a growing company then apply now. Please quote reference 8822/27rd
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details