LGV HGV Class 1 CE Driver (New pass and no experience accepted)
- Immediate Start – Block booking from start until the end of December (40 full time roles available)
- £12.50 to £14.00 + £10 daily mill allowance (LTD/CFS)
- Weekly pay
- Typical shift: 4x9 hours shifts or 4x12 hours shift with the option of 2 extra days per week
- Regular, on-going work
- Start times between 04:00 to 16:00 – Start times will be agreed at induction stage
Working for a busy distribution hub in the Speke Liverpool, you will be responsible for the delivery of products to a nationwide retails company. The work will be 1 to trunks per day delivering to stores, drivers will be required to open the curtains at site and the stock will be FLT’d off. In some instances the driver will be required to use a pump truck to help off load some of the goods but this will only be on rare occasions. Driver training will offered to all drivers as you may need to use various different trailer types including urban trailers, double deck and double deck walking floor.
Suitable Applicant Requirements:
- Must hold a validCPC Card.
- Must hold a validCAT CE licence.
- Must hold a valid Digital Tacho-graph Card.
- No more than 6 points on your licence.
- No Experience required
Interviews for this role will be held in our Local St.Helens office.
For more vacancies in and out Greater Manchester area please contact or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job