This position is suitable for new pass class 1 drivers.
HGV Class 1 Driving Job South Elmsall - HGV Driving Jobs South Elmsall
We have regular Class 1 HGV Driver work with our leading blue chip client. Various shifts are available including weekends, days, nights and odd days.
We would like to hear from you if you are looking for a Class 1 HGV Driving Job in South Elmsall,limited company Class 1 HGV Drivers are welcome.
You will be required to:
- Make on time deliveries to a variety of locations including NDCs, RDCs and Stores.
- Work to HGV Drivers Hours and inline with WTD.
- Hold category C+E driving licence.
- Hold digicard.
- Hold valid Driver CPC Card.
- Work in a professional manner.
- Be prepared to undertake site inductions and training.
- Have excellent geographical knowledge.
- Be able to follow company procedures and keep various people informed of progress or delays.
- Previous experience in a Class 1 HGV Driving job would be advantageous although we still may be able to help new pass Class 1 HGV drivers.
As a professional Class 1 HGV Driver in South Elmsall, we will ensure you are offered as much work as you are able to do. Our aim is to meet our clients and jobseekers requirements through carefully matching our HGV Drivers skills and experience to what is needed by our client. Contact Talstaff today for Class 1 HGV Driving jobs South Elmsall.
Talstaff are operating as an employment business in relation to the advertised Class 1 HGV Driving vacancy. Talstaff are a leading recruitment agency that specialise in the Transport and Logistics sector, supplying both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job