MVP Recruitment is an established recruitment firm working with many of the top financial firms in the industry nationwide.
Our client, a well known national IFA outfit is looking for a talented Paraplanner to join their well established business and help grow a new office that has opened up in Exeter. The ideal paraplanner will have prior experience in the field, and be responsible for the following:
- Writing suitability reports
- Conducting fact finds
- Preparing and maintaining compliant client files
- Preparing annual reviews
- Implementing recommendations
- Assisting the IFA with relevant admin duties
- Ideally be fully or part Level 4 qualified in either Regulated Financial Planning (DipPFS) or Financial Advice (DipFA).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to communicate with colleagues and clients at various levels.
- Extremely well organised and IT literate.
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work and think under own initiative.
Package & Benefits
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Career Progression Options Available
- Pension Scheme
- Some Remote Working
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well established IFA practice that is whole-of-market, focused on success and brining in the best finance professionals!
Please feel free to apply! If you do not hear from us within 10 days, it likely means you have not been successful.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Report Writing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'