We are currently working with an award-winning law firm who are looking for a Paralegal to join their Bristol team on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will work within the Regulatory Compliance team on a full time, permanent basis.
- Open new files on the case management system
- Review new debts referred and discuss strategy with clients
- Conduct debt recovery cases
- Negotiating payment arrangements, issuing proceedings and handling small claims defended actions
- Correspond generally with clients, debtors, courts and any agents
Experience and Skills Required:
- Legal qualification or experience in contract disputes
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Highly organised and strong attention to detail
The client are offering a salary range of £18,000 - £20,000 with an excellent benefits package. For more information please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job