New: Paralegal - Professional Liability (Leeds)
Our client, a global law firm are seeking a Paralegal to join their Leeds office on a full time, permanent basis. This role is an excellent opportunity to work within a busy Professional and Commercial Risk team, focussing on a wide range of Professional Indemnity and Construction matters. The client is offering a competitive salary with benefits.
- Claims handling a number of files for a professional indemnity insurer of estate and letting agents as part of a small team
- Supporting and assisting the team through preparing and maintaining records
- Responding to ad hoc requests for information from clients, document preparation and research
- Contacting the firm’s clients, providing a high level of client service at all times
- Exercising full compliance with protocols on billing and credit control
- Demonstrating a high level of financial management in respect of own files
- Contributing to fee-earning and non fee-earning activity as appropriate
- Handling confidential information in line with the firms' data security protocols
Applicants must be able to demonstrate previous legal experience working in a target driven commercial environment. For more information, please get in touch.