We are seeking customer focused, energetic individuals that care as passionately about delivering great customer service as we do. All of our team are empowered to make decisions and ensure every customer is left feeling 100% happy with the service they have received. If you have a real passion to do the same and want to be part of a team that really makes a difference, then this opportunity is for you.
Customer service and sales representative for inbound orders and customer service.
Inbound calls include but are not limited to:
Placing orders, setting up/cancelling subscriptions, Subscription queries, Taking payments and updating customer account information
Main Purpose of Role
- To deliver an exceptional customer experience at all times
- To deliver the required call quality targets
- To deliver the required sales targets.
- To deliver the required productivity targets.
- Previous Customer Service experience is essential
- Experience of delivering against clear targets is essential
- Previous telesales experience is desirable
- Previous call centre experience is desirable
- Full driving licence is desirable
- A genuine love of chocolate would be an advantage!
Salary: £8.35 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week over Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 8pm, Saturday 8:30am to 5pm, Sunday 9am to 5pm.
Duration: 12 weeks temporary
Our aim is to contact all successful applications within 5 days of receiving your application. Should you not of heard within 5 days, please feel free to contact us to confirm that your application has been received
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'