NEW JOB - German speaking Media Sales Manager - £40,000
NEW JOB - German speaking Sales Manager - fantastic opportunity to join an international trade fair, exhibition, events and media company as a dedicated salesperson to their German speaking clients.
£24,000 - £30,000 basic + £10,000 commission
Our client is a media and exhibition production company, organising and producing a range of internatioanl trade fairs and exhibitions across Europe.
In order to develop sales of their events, exhibition space and event sponsorship, they wish to recruit a German speaking Sales Manager. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver exhibition sales revenue
- Develop New Business through the show cycle
- Extract additional sponsorship revenue from retained clients
- Schedule and attend sales meetings with customers and prospects
- Attend competitor events
- Maintain customer records, event ledger and floorplan
- Provide timely and accurate sales reports and forecasts
- Develop content proposition by working with exhibitors and sponsors to get their customers to speak in our programme
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German
- Excellent telephone sales skills and ability to sell face to face
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to write sales proposalsKnowledge of Microsoft office and able to use a contact management system
- Understanding of the value of large scale events and the benefits to all stakeholders
£24,000 - £30,000 basic salary + Commission
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"