| New Homes Valuations Manager | Colchester | £24,000 Basic + Commission |
My client, a large independent Property Services Company are looking for a Valuations Manager for their Colchester office.
- Preparing detailed valuation reports to the housebuilder. This includes our advice and recommended purchase/marketing price whilst providing them with a sound, credible evidence base i.e comparables and reasoning.
- To ensure all information contained within the reports is accurate, evidenced and reasoned, enforced by strong attention to detail with grammar
- To consistently achieve the benchmarked criteria in accordance to performance monitoring and against agreed KPI’s
- Liaise with Sales Managers on reports produced and discuss how you have arrived with the conclusions in the report. This will need to take into account the varying client requirements and local markets
- To be a key team player whom is conscientious, articulate and can work accurately under pressure
- Creating and maintaining rapport with our estate agents and securing new leads/sales to our Panel of agents
- Support the Head of Sales in development of new data and work towards constant improvement of reports generated
- Support teams on the application process with the ability to construct deals where necessary
- Adhere to company policies and procedures in respect of Connells group instruction
- Work proactively in building and maintain strong working relationships with our clients and flexibility to work within other areas of the team when required
- Work outside of normal working hours/ place of work in order to meet customer’s requirements encouraging future business
- Knowledge of estate agency/property/new homes and related practices i.e financial services, part exchange is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, confident and articulate telephone manner with the ability to build rapport with customers delivering high levels of customer service
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Ability to use own initiative and work with the team to help and motivate them.
- IT literate, Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet applications.
- Knowledge of valuing property and use of comparable method of valuation, using Rightmove, net house prices or other suitable sources of information.
- Preparation of detailed reports which require analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to rapid change and flexible working arrangements
- Able to organise and manage workloads and prioritise accordingly
- Motivate and help coach team members to maximise their potential
- Ability to challenge with adequate reasoning.
- Ability to produce accurate work utilising English literacy and have the ability to write and type reports
- Knowledge of the UK housing market, fluctuations, variables dependent on geographical/economic climates
This is a Monday to Friday role.
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary £24,000 with a great commission structure.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- New Home Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job