New Homes Sales Negtiator
NEW HOMES SALES NEGOTIATOR - PERMANENT
£28,000 - £30,000 - UNCAPPED COMMISSON (+£20,000 OTE)
Our client, are leading Developers in Luxury Property across London and the South are looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to join their rapidly expanding team.
With 8 current developments recently launched and 4 more planned before the end of the year, it is the perfect time to join this rapidly expanding business.
This is an office-based role, working on site providing easy access to the show flats/ apartments. The high quality, luxury properties range in size from 1 bed to 4 bed duplexes'.
- Working on site selling new homes in the sales suites and show flats.
- Following up and responding to inbound enquiries - booking appointment.
- Actively listen to and identify customers' needs to match to suitable properties.
- Attend to all administrative duties on receipt of an accepted offer ensuring the sale is actively nurtured and progressed to completion.
- Min 18 months experience in (private) new homes sales - preferable working direct for a developer
- Knowledge and understanding of home sales procedures from initial enquiry to post completion, including following associated legislation.
- Proven sales & negotiation skills.
- Experience with snagging of properties.
- Excellent customer service/ care skills.
- Competent in MS packages - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience on COINS is preferable but not essential
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- Growing and expanding company with a positive and lively work ethic
- £28,000 - £30,000 basic salary - £50,000 OTE - uncapped commission
- Travel expenses
- Employee rewards scheme
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Property Sales
- Home Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"