Our client, a prominent and growing property company in Wales are looking to recruit a New Homes Sales Negotiator to work as part of their busy New Build division.
Based at the site office in Cardiff and responsible for new home sales directly to customers, the right candidate will have excellent experience within property sales, and a passion for delivering first class customer experience.
Hours will be 9:30am - 5:30pm up to five days per week and will include weekends and select holidays.
- Liaise with customers and clients in a professional, polite and respectful manner
- Effectively market and promote properties for sale including off-plan sales
- Handle daily enquiries, calls and visits, ensuring accurate details are provided
- Carry out viewings with prospective purchasers both in completed homes and on site
- Follow sales right through to exchange and completion
- Produce standard letters and keep records up to date
- Liaise with client and Sales Manager, providing progress reports on a weekly basis
- Build the sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities
- Preparation of the sales centre to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Close liaison with the Sales Manager, reporting problems on site and supporting with any issues
- Ensure good liaison with the site client at all times, keeping them updated on sales as required
- Liaison with clients' build, legal and sales departments for regular updates
- Maintain accurate sales brochures, price lists, specification lists and displays within the office
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with new homes, on site sales, estate agency, property is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working independently, often on your own in a sales office
- Ability to work off own initiative
- Strong ability to influence
- Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships
- Passion to deliver a first-class customer experience
- Team player
- Good presentation
The company offer a basic salary of between 17k, plus a strong commission structure and excellent benefits. You'll work in a fast paced working environment, within a supportive team.
Full training will be provided and the company offer strong career progression opportunities.