New Homes Sales Negotiator - Part Time South East London
A new residential scheme in the up and coming area of South East London is looking for a New Homes Sales Consultant to join their team on an ad hoc bases.
As a temporary Sales Consultant you are required to sell off plan from a model, show apartment / house and floor plans.
This well known developer is looking for professionals who can prove them selves to be self efficient , hard working and work well as part of a team.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Negotiator:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, taking enquiries and encouraging sales
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first time buyers
- Management of the company's database
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
The ideal New Homes Sales Negotiator should:
- New Homes Sales experience
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Be personable, well presented
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good team player
- Be self-motivated, determined
- Represent the developers brand to the highest of standards
If you're open to flexible work including weekends and you think this role sounds of interest to you please do not hesitate to send your CV across to Georgia.littlejohn @deverellsmith.com
Salary: £10.50 - 11.50 per hour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job