New Homes Sales Negotiator Mandarin
Are you experienced in New Homes Sales, and feel that you are ready for your next step? Are you fluent in Mandarin and want to focus on selling a variety of property across London including large regeneration schemes, award winning boutique schemes, prime + super prime?
I am working with a top global business, who are looking to expand their incredibly successful international team.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work within the leading International Sales Team, who are currently exceeding all targets and top of the London market.
- They're flexible on the level you join the business as. Senior Consultant through to Directorship. The opportunity for you to really push yourself to your next title.
- Competitive basic salaries and uncapped earning potential. The ability to completely be in control of your income!
- Sell across the whole of London - you are not capped of any opportunity to sell.
- Become your own mini brand and build out your network with amazing internal leads and connections.
What does the role involve?
- Present to all potential buyers/investors and overseas marketing events.
- Work closely with international offices to provide a smooth purchase from initial interest overseas, to completion.
- Consistently develop new relationships to expand your network to ensure repeat investment.
- Assist the wider team to create and implement Marketing strategies to drive sales across the sites.
- Co-ordinate and attend launches and promotional events for developments.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have significant experience working for a House Builder or an agent within an international role.
- Be sales motivated and driven to reach all targets.
- Highly organised and has exceptional customer service.
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Mandarin and/or Cantonese Chinese
- Able to travel as and when required by the company.
- Have a pre-existing database of clients.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'