Our client is one of the market-leaders for new build sales in the UK and has a long-established and profitable team in Oxford. Due to a significant increase in instructions and business forecast for 2018, a new position has arisen for an office-based New Homes Sales Negotiator to support the Sales Managers by selling new build property.
To be considered for this role, you will preferably have some previous new homes experience, however, this is not essential as our client will consider a sales negotiator looking to move into the new homes side of the business. The successful candidate represents both the company and the developer; therefore, you will be providing prospective clients the very best level of service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to join a highly successful team, with a great culture and environment.
• Having a strong understanding of the local property market, including knowledge of competing schemes and property market trends
• Tracking and collating comparable evidence and market research data
• Close liaison with Sales Managers by highlighting new proposals for sales and marketing initiatives to improve sales rates throughout the development programme
• Managing lead generation through regular call-outs and campaigns
• Ensuring that all marketing material including price lists and brochures are kept up to date
• Handling daily applicant enquiries, maintaining applicant database and carrying out viewings with prospective purchasers on construction sites, marketing suite/show homes and in completed properties
• Receiving and present offers, negotiating sales and taking reservations; progressing sales through to completion and liaising with all parties including solicitors, surveyors, and construction managers to conclude successful transactions
• Following health and safety procedures and compliance requirements at all times
• Responsible for meeting department sales targets and personal performance indicators
• Reporting activity level enquiries and sales progression to Sales Manager and client on a regular basis
• Attending sales meetings with developer and Sales Manager.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong ability to influence
• Well-presented and aware of brand image
• Confident to deal with clients at all management levels
• Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships
• Excellent client care skills
• Team player
• Well organised and ability to multi task
• Have good IT skills
• Ability to work in a high volume, high pressure environment
• Retain knowledge on multiple products and developments to enable cross selling
• Full UK driving licence.
The package on offer for this role will include a basic salary of 22,000 with a commission structure enabling you to earn £25,000.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job