Sales Advisor - New Build Housing
Up to 24k DOE
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join a successful National Residential Developer.
Reporting into the Sales Manager the Sales Executive will have full autonomy to develop their own sales and marketing strategies and implement them with the board's full support.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience within the new homes residential sector or come from a strong sales background with a desire to succeed in a new career. You will be a flexible, enthusiastic and confident individual; you will be able to confidently judge situations and take calculated risks to reach your objectives. To be successful in your application you must have a proven track record working as a salesperson and currently live within the area.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Escort visitors around the Sales complex and ensure they are fully informed.
- Receive telephone enquiries from potential customers and provide appropriate information.
- Maintain contact with potential customers through regular updates of promotions.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process.
- Follow the standard follow-up procedure with customers 21 days after legal completion.
- Receive complaints/issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to address them.
- Liaise with the Sales Manager to understand targets
- Close sales by completing the reservation form and taking reservation deposits.
- Sell the benefits of, and advise customers to use, the company recommended solicitor and financial advisor
- Deal with banks, building societies, solicitors and estate agents in a confident and professional manner in order to progress each sale to exchange of contracts in 6 weeks and then through to legal completion
- Be aware of CML inspection dates
- Ensure Show home is open accordingly subject to Winter or Summer agreed working hours
- Organise the maintenance, cleanliness and presentation of the Sales Information Centre,
- Show Home and Landscaping to the highest standard
- Ensure signage, including directional signs, is placed and maintained correctly
- Ensure that personal presentation is professional and of the highest standard
- Endeavour to work in line with Centre of Excellence guidelines
- Carry out market research covering a 10 mile radius of the site.
- Hold and minute weekly meetings with the Site Manager in order to monitor and progress
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.