New Homes Sales Consultant - Marketing Suite
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Salary: £ 28.000 basic with c £ 51.000 OTE
My client is an award winning nationwide developer, building beautiful and desirable high spec and sustainable homes in the South East. They focus on their customers needs, delivering excellent services and customer journeys.
You would be part of a prestigious company with an enviable reputation, receive excellent training and genuine career progress. You will be selling outstanding executive homes and contemporary apartments in this well designed village setting, close to major transport links.
Candidates will need to work well within a team, be excellent at managing viewings and closing sales, as well as having high levels of customer care.
- Generating and conducting viewings
- Maintaining the presentation of the marketing suite and show apartments
- Closing sales
- Making outbound telephone sales calls to leads on the database
- Receiving and responding to inbound calls, internet and email enquiries
- Use of CRM system to track leads and follow up activity
- Managing and progressing sales
- Skilled in providing excellent customer care
- Reporting to the sales manager /Head of department and the wider team
- Available to work weekends on a rota system
- Liaising with local residential offices and other property professionals
Marketing, PR & Client Relationship
- Assisting with compiling marketing reports
- Assisting with providing market research and feedback to the wider team
- Assisting with compiling and sending 'e-campaigns’ for promotion of projects to the database
- Helping to organise and attend sales events
- Inviting clients from the database to attend events
- Contributing to marketing and PR activities
- Providing feedback and reporting on a weekly basis to the developer on the market and competition
- Assisting the Sales Manager and client with feedback on marketing success to make suggestions on new marketing activities during the campaign
- Successful candidates will have on-site sales experience, or a proven track record in property sales. They will be a good team player with strong people skills and the professional and confident manner necessary to work in a customer facing role.
- New Homes
- New Homes Consultant
- Marketing Suit
- Sales Propgressing