New Homes Sales Consultant - 6 month FTC Watford
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to sell off plan for a well known developer based in Watford. Watford is quickly becoming one of the busiest places to sell and buy New Homes due to improved transport links and it's over all buzzy location. We want to speak to keen sellers with a proven track record of exceeding their sales targets.
Our client is looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to be committed to work full-time on a 6 months contract until the scheme completes. You will be required to work weekends, lone working therefore a minimum for 2 years experience is essential.
As a New Homes Sales Negotiator, you will be required sell stunning family homes off plan from a marketing suite via a show apartment, a model and floor plan. For this particular role you will be running the site therefore our client needs a reliable, driven seller.
The Responsibilities of a temporary New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Assisting the sales team and generating leads
- Basic administrative duties
- Taking telephone enquiries
- Maintaining the marketing suite to a high standard
- Updating the database when required
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have New Homes or Property experience
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have strong administration skills
- Be available to work every Sunday and Monday
- Be willing to work well as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and be able to take direction from senior members of staff
If this role sounds of interest to you please do not hesitate to get in contact and send your CV across to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'