The post holder will carry out all aspects of the day to day running of the sales information centre in accordance with the customer journey whilst maintaining necessary records and documentation during all stages of the sales progress.
- Represent the Company in sales negotiations and administration in a professional and timely manner.
- Follow the sales process set out in the Sales induction training and development and Procedure Guide to ensure full compliance with Company procedures.
- Respond to all enquiries and optimise the use of the Prospect Management System. (SERUM)
- Deal with all visitors to the sales centre in a polite and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the customer is kept informed of the progress of their purchase.
- Respond to all cancellations making every effort to 'save’ the reservation and at all times identify the reason for cancellation.
- Generate sales by offering relevant purchase assistance schemes, as directed by the Company.
- Work as a team within the development to ensure customer extras drive additional profit for the Company.
- Implement the Company’s continuous drive to deliver excellent customer service by endorsing the customer journey and consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Deliver high quality home demonstrations in conjunction with the build/maintenance teams in the home that the customer has purchased.
- Carry out daily tasks required for each of the specified sites within the hub.
- Support colleagues within the sales hub to ensure all aspects of the sales process are completed to the required standard.
- Travel to all sites within the sales hub, on a regular basis, to undertake customer appointments.
- Ensure that a high standard of personal presentation is maintained during office hours.
- Maintain high standards of presentation of all sales sites, including sales office, show home and stock units and report and monitor any remedial action.
- Liaise with the relevant Bovis Homes departments and at all times ensure that the customer is kept fully informed of the progress of their purchase.
- Attend departmental meetings as required.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are informed of key departmental developments.
- Attend external training programmes as directed by the Area Sales Director and Sales Managers
- Preferably previous experience working for a residential house builder in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good administration skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Friendly, trustworthy and professional attitude.
- Good understanding of building regulations and legal obligations an advantage.
- 5 GCSEs including English and Mathematics (at least C grade) or equivalent.
- Full driving licence.
- Area Sales
- Sales Process