New Homes Sales Advisor
Basic Salary up to £24,000 DOE +OTE
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Advisor to join a successful national residential developer.
Reporting into the Sales Manager the Sales Advisor will have full autonomy to develop their own sales and marketing strategies and implement them with the board's full support. The ideal candidate will be expected to work Thursday - Monday.
- Dealing with prospective and existing customers, maintaining a professional and engaging manner to ensure the customer has a great experience
- You will be an expert on the company's house types, specs and the buying process
- Achieve the sales of the properties and extras to suit customer's needs and desires
- Ensure the sales office, show homes are kept immaculate all times
- Conduct research into the local market
- Promote mortgage arrangements that the company have on offer
- Ensure health and safety is always kept to the highest standards
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience within the new homes residential sector or come from a strong sales background with a desire to succeed in a new career. You will be a flexible, enthusiastic and confident individual; you will be able to confidently judge situations and take calculated risks to reach your objectives. To be successful in your application you must have a proven track record working as a salesperson and currently live within 1 hour's travel of Watford.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.