Experienced in New Homes? Looking for your next exciting challenge?
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £22,000
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 OTE
Location: Peter’s Village Woodham/New Hythe
Work Pattern: 5 day week (to include both Saturday and Sunday with two consecutive days off in the week) 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Child Care Vouchers
We have a great opportunity working on a fabulous new homes site of 79 houses. This is a lovely development in an up and coming area. We are looking for two sales people so if you have previous new homes sales experience then we would love to hear from you.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors establishing good relationships and "Helping" our customers make their dream move
- In addition to generating sales leads there will also be the opportunity for mortgage advice, conveyancing and other additional services
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face ensuring we "out-passion" our competition and our clients receive the best possible service
- Working towards set targets
- Liaising and communicating with Developers
We need you to be:
- Experienced on working on New Homes sites
- Organised and driven by targets
- Able to liaise at all levels with both clients and developers
- Have truly exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleagues
Apply now to avoid disappointment!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'