We are currently looking for a New Homes Sales Advisor for a leading residential developer for schemes based in Oxford.
The role will be based on-site in a marketing suite working on stunning up- market town houses built with a family home in mind. The homes compromise of a traditional suburban feel on a beautiful specification yet also having help to buy and shared ownership available. If you want to be part of a scheme with high volume sales and a fantastic earning potential, then this role is for you. The suitable candidate must have at least one years' new homes experience who is tenacious, disciplined and understands the new homes market. You must also have strong computer skills inclusive of excel.
Your duties will include:
- Off-plan sales within a marketing suite
- Conducting and booking viewings round the showrooms
- Taking enquiries and following up with leads within the marketing suite
- Maintain relationships with customers throughout the process up to exchange
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Working within a team to ensure targets are met
The ideal candidate will be:
- Have at least 1-2 years' experience in New homes
- Highly presentable when dealing with face-to-face purchases
- Have good computer skills inclusive of excel
- Available every weekend
- Eager for career progression
- Strong, energetic personality
Salary and Progression
- £25,000 basic and £45,000 OTE
- Opportunity for fast sales progression
Do not apply for this role if you do not have New Homes experience
If you or anyone you know is interested in this role, please apply now and get in touch with Caroline Watson- New Homes consultant at Deverell Smith.
- New Homes Sales