New Homes Sales Advisor - Floating - North East
Covering North East from Darlington, Durham, Newcastle
£21k basic, plus commission and mileage paid from home
Are you wanting to join a New Homes company with continued growth plans?
We are looking for New Homes Sales Executives to work across a number of sites and bring their passion and service skills to the company. Under the direction of The Sales Manager, you will be responsible for supporting New Homes Sales targets, whilst maximising revenues wherever possible, and positively contributing to the company’s growth.
- Floating between the number of site across the North East
- To meet & welcome prospective buyers
- Establish status and match to nearest available product
- Deal effectively with existing & prospective purchasers
- Proactively & swiftly follow up any leads received via email, telephone, Head Office & Rightmove.
- Overcome objections in an endeavour to gain commitment to purchase
- Log full details including status and source of enquiry
- Progress sales to ensure contract deadlines and legal completion expectations are met
- Keep plot files up to date including customer contact log
- Be constantly aware of the legal, mortgage and build position on each plot
- Maintain contact with appointed agents ensuring objectives are met
- Be the lead in the presentation of the development and plots
- Positively promote company services
- Manage Home Tours, inspection and handling CML Cover Note
- Ensure that Legal Completion Handovers are conducted
Maitland Selwyn offers high-quality recruitment solutions to the New Homes Industry. For more information on Maitland Selwyn, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website.
Maitland Selwyn acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Customer Contact
- New Home Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job