New Homes Sales Advisor - Ashfield
| New Homes Sales Advisor | Ashfield | £22,000 Basic £40,000 OTE |
My client, an established developer is looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Advisor to join their development in Ashfield.
- Point of contact for the purchase, and all other internal / external parties
- Promote the use of company recommended mortgage brokers & solicitors
- Ensure all administrative requirements are met, according to our client’s policies
- Ensure market re-search, price bench marking, advertising, PR and marketing events are undertaken pro-actively
- Pro-actively search for customers & create appointments, and follow up leads
- Provide 'after-care’ to customers and keep regular contact
- Ensure health & safety for visitors whilst on site is in accordance with legal requirements.
- Able to demonstrate a strong level of customer service
- Poses Estate Agency experience with New Homes knowledge
- Knowledgeable about property and estate agency businesses
- A great communicator, with good listening and questioning skills
- Self-motivated and determined to succeed against performance targets
Hours are Thursday to Friday 10am-5:15pm, Saturday and Sunday 10:45am to 5:15pm.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of up to £22,000 with an OTE of £40,000 and company benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- New Home Sales
- Sales Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"