GKR London are working with a Global company who have instructed us to find an experience New Homes Consultant to sell across multiple developments across Manchester, Cheshire and the surroundings.
Working in a small team, you will ensure that the department’s instructions are marketed and sold with maximum professionalism and efficiency, whilst supporting the Department in meeting sales targets.
• Keep up to date with trends in the local residential property market
• Represent the vendors in negotiation with prospective buyers negotiating the best possible price for the client
• Effectively market and promote properties for sale
• Handle daily buyer enquiries from Reapit, calls and visits
• Carry out viewings with prospective purchasers, fully briefing yourself in advance
• Organising and hosting open days and weekends.
• Have a good understanding of the offer process
• Have experience in sales progression and follow sales through to exchange and completion and using Reapit to keep records up to date
• Maintain records on Reapit on a daily basis, keeping in touch with buyers and archiving where necessary
• Maintain accurate sales brochures, price lists, specification lists and displays, monitoring and printing as necessary
• Assist with the Department market research - collection and input of data to databases, in particular regarding sales values and sales rates
• Adhere to the companies’ ISO, Money Laundering, Health and Safety policies
• Awareness of GDPR regulations
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Minimum two years residential/new homes sales agency experience
• Target and goal driven individual
• Adaptable, excellent telephone manner
• Confident use of the telephone to generate leads from the database
• Confident when dealing with clients and purchasers
• Experience of booking, accompanying and following up viewings
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing clients and applicants
• Empathetic with clients’ needs and a wish to offer un-paralleled client care
• Team player
• When required, able to take the lead on specific projects
• Organised and reliable
• Energetic and able to think on your feet, enthusiastic
• Excellent administration and time management skills
• Full UK driving licence and own car required (mileage paid)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'