New Homes Consultant - London Docks
Rubix Recruitment have been instructed to source an experienced Site Sales Consultant for one of London’s leading property development companies. This role within New Homes offers an excellent platform for a new homes consultant looking to take the next step in their career. Offering both excellent packages and training, the successful candidate will also benefit from working for an international company who progress candidates who show a willingness to offer excellent customer service.
The role will focus on sales and the successful candidate must be able to present the USP’s for the development, whilst delivering exemplary client care from first contact through to completion. We are looking to speak to candidates with at least a year’s property sales experience, either in estate agency or preferably in new homes.
- Liaise with clients and colleagues, ensuring the highest level of services and communication
- Book and conduct appointments demonstrating the high-end apartments through the marketing suites
- Complete sales and progress through to exchange
- A clear grasp of the New Homes process, phasing and completion
- Having a clear understanding of each purchaser’s requirements and to keep up to date with any administration/reporting processes whilst researching and understand the local market.
- A background in property ideally within property sales
- Knowledge of the off-plan sales process
- Local knowledge of the surrounding area
- Computer literacy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well-presented, personable and approachable
- Excellent level of customer service
- Basic salary up to £30,000
- First year OTE £70,000
- If you have experience in Estate Agency sales or lettings, your application will be considered.
Please click the apply button below if this position is off interest.
- New Homes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job