New Homes Broker - Baker Street - No Weekends
Rubix Recruitment have been instructed to source a New Homes Sales Broker for an international property company based in prime central London. This position is a Monday to Friday role and requires excellent knowledge of the New Homes London property market and an ability to speak with both overseas and domestic investors.
Well known for their luxury high end quality, we are looking to speak to candidates with at least a year’s property sales experience and a genuine passion for property. Previous New Homes and off-plan experience would be an added benefit.
Offering both excellent packages and training, the successful candidate will also benefit from working for a company who truly progress those who show a willingness to go above and beyond.
- Liaise with clients and colleagues, ensuring the highest level of services and communication
- Book and conduct appointments demonstrating the high-end apartments through the marketing suits
- Complete sales and progress through to exchange
- A clear grasp of the New Homes process, phasing and completion
- A background in property ideally within property sales
- Knowledge of the off-plan sales process
- Local knowledge of the surrounding area
- Computer literacy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well-presented, personable and approachable
- £25K basic
- £60K OTE
Please click apply below if you would like to be considered
- new homes
- off plan
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"