Looking for a new challenge?
Want to work for an established company?
What an AMAZING boss to work for?
The position will require a professional and articulate individual with a proven track record in sales ideally new homes and experience working as a New Homes Sales Advisor would be very beneficial.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Registering potential purchasers
- Attending viewings on both completed homes and on-site.
- Dealing with offers and working to deadlines.
- Sales Progression
To be considered for the role you must have the following requirements:
- Previous experience working as a New Homes Sales Advisor
- A strong background in customer service
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to close for business
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
Call Rachael De Souza on for more information or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'