New Graduates !
Applications invited now for trainee positions starting May to August 2018, based in Fareham, near Portsmouth.
We are looking for students who will be graduating this year to train as Graduate Recruitment Consultants and Recruitment Resourcers at our offices in Fareham, between Southampton and Portsmouth. Based on the Cams Hall Estate waterside business park, we offer graduates excellent career opportunities, an enjoyable workplace and a wide range of additional benefits. Previous experience is not required.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a well-established professional recruitment business, a leading company in the Solent region and one of the top 250 recruitment agencies in the UK. We have a proactive and fun working environment that helps our Graduate Recruitment Consultants to succeed and to progress their careers through the company. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn commission and bonuses on top so that your earnings potential can rise substantially every year.
Ideally you will be graduating this year. You do not need a specific degree in any subject, but you should have a good standard of A levels or similar as well. You should also have strong communication skills, a competitive nature and a confident telephone manner. In addition, you will have a desire to work in a friendly team environment where you can feed off the ideas and assistance of like-minded graduates. Our experienced managers will also provide you with full recruitment training and day-to-day mentoring.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, , Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, please just send us your CV.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis