Graduates - positions starting from May 2018
Based in Fareham, Hampshire
Applications are invited from final year undergraduates who are finishing a degree (in any subject) this year.
We are looking to receive applications for Recruitment Consultant positions from final year students who are seeking a permanent graduate position when their degree is completed. Initial interviews can be held immediately or whenever is convenient to fit around your schedule. Undergraduates from any subject course will be considered and you do not need to know your final result before applying. No previous experience is required.
Our positions for new graduates involve training as either Recruitment Consultants or as Candidate Resourcers. You will be working in a team of graduate Recruiters at our offices on the picturesque Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham, which has easy access from Southampton and Portsmouth via the M27 motorway.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a well-established professional recruitment company and one of the top 250 recruitment agencies in the UK. We have a proactive and fun office environment that helps our Graduate Recruiters to succeed and to progress their careers. We offer excellent recruitment training, a fun team/social ethos and a wide range of additional benefits. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn commission and bonuses on top so that your earnings potential can rise substantially year on year.
In addition to your degree, you will need strong communication skills, a competitive nature and a confident telephone manner. You will be working in a friendly and enthusiastic office where you can feed off the help and ideas of your team. You will also have the benefit of being involved in team-building activities, nights out and our summer and christmas parties.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around Â£26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, please just send us your CV.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis