Graduates - starting from May 2018
Fareham near Portsmouth and Southampton
Apply now for Graduate Recruitment Consultant trainee positions, based in Fareham, between Southampton and Portsmouth.
You should be completing a degree (in any subject) in 2018.
We are looking for applications from final year undergraduates who are interested in securing a full time graduate job when their degree finishes or later this summer. Initial interviews will be held to fit around your schedule. Undergraduates from any degree course will be considered and you do not need to know your final result before applying.
Our vacancies are for both Recruitment Consultants and Resourcers. Whichever path you choose you will be working in a fast-paced environment with a team of like-minded graduates at our offices on the Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham, which has easy access to Southampton or Portsmouth via the M27 motorway.
Blueprint Recruitment is a well-established professional recruitment company and one of the top 250 recruitment agencies in the UK. We have a proactive and fun working environment that helps our Graduate trainees to build a successful portfolio of customers and to progress their careers. We offer excellent recruitment and sales training, a vibrant workplace and a wide range of additional benefits. You will be paid a good basic salary and will earn commission and bonuses on top so that your financial package can rise substantially year after year.
You will need to have strong communication skills, a competitive nature and a desire to be the best you can be. A confident telephone manner is important since our best Recruiters spend a lot of time talking to customers on the phone . You will be working in a friendly and proactive office where you can feed off the support and ideas of your team. You will also have the benefit of team building incentives and competitions as well as company nights out and our summer and christmas parties.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around Â£26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, please just send us your CV.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis