Graduates - positions starting from May 2018
Apply now for Graduate Recruitment Consultant training positions, based in Farreham, Portsmouth.
You must be an undergraduate who will be finishing a degree (in any subject) in 2018. No previous experience is required.
We are looking for applications from final year undergraduates who are interested in securing a permanent position when their degree is completed. Initial interviews can be held immediately or whenever is convenient to fit around the final weeks of your schedule. Undergraduates from any subject course will be considered and you do not need to know your final result before applying.
The positions for new graduates involve training as either Recruitment Consultants or as Candidate Resourcers and working in a team of like-minded graduates. The work is based at our offices on the Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham, which has easy access by road via the M27 motorway.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a well-established professional recruitment company and one of the top 250 recruitment agencies in the UK. We have a proactive and fun working environment that helps our Graduates to succeed and to progress their careers. We offer excellent recruitment training, a vibrant workplace and a wide range of additional benefits. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn commission and bonuses on top so that your earnings potential can rise substantially.
In addition to your degree studies, you will need strong communication skills, a competitive nature and a confident telephone manner. You will be working in a friendly and enthusiastic office where you can feed off the help and ideas of your team. You will also have the benefit of being involved in team-building activities, nights out and our summer and christmas parties.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around Â£26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, please just send us your CV.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis